Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rosary Crusade of Reparation

I found this great site by Andrew Cusack, with an excellent compilation of the photos from the Rosary crusade, which took place on 14th October in London. The odd photo is actually by me (credited of course)!

For more of my photos see Joee Blogs! It was a great day and there was lots of grace flowing, I'm sure. Fr. Tim Finigan's sermon was truly inspirational and I am glad that he has posted it on his wonderful blog.

Speaking of my photos being published; readers of the Latin Mass Society's magazine, Mass of Ages will see one of my photos from the Walsingham pilgrimage printed in the latest November 2006 issue, in the article about the African priest, Fr Maxime Dogbo, on page 21. There is also a mention of me altar serving in the same issue on page 30, would you believe it! There is a picture of Fr. David Higham on the opposite page from the Harvington Hall Mass, which is the one I serve at.

1 comment:

  1. It was indeed a brilliant day. So inspirational... I was buzzing all the way home!

    ReplyDelete