Sunday, June 11, 2006

Contact

Comments
If you have a particular opinion on any of my material, please click on the comments feature at the bottom of the relevant post, where you are invited to contribute publically. All comments will be moderated by myself, so will not appear immediately for everyone to read.

(Naturally I reserve the right to selectively publish or reject comments for no given reason. Please avoid being overtly offensive, since this will automatically be rejected by me.)


Disclaimer

External Links - Sites I link to may be for a specific purpose, or just to show I enjoy reading the contents from time to time. In no way does it imply that I endorse or agree with all commentary contained therein.

Photos - I endeavour to display original photographs taken by myself from my own archive. These are distinguishable from other embedded pictures by their ability to enlarge upon clicking them (which I'd recommend!) Feel free to use these photos by following the licensing rules (see below) and giving myself due credit (preferably with a link).

Licensing - Please note that my material is under a creative commons license (displayed at the footer). To find out more please click here.

Above all, the opinions expressed on this weblog are solely my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Birmingham Oratory, the National Health Service, the Latin Mass Society, Englishmen, Irishmen, or South African Immigrants, nor do they necessarily represent a perfectly balanced Catholic mentality. I am what I am and nothing more, although I am learning and growing and would welcome constructive criticism. In the unfortunate event that I misrepresent the Magisterium of the Holy See, I humbly confess Mea Culpa and beg God's mercy and forgiveness, and well as your own.

2 comments:

  1. I came to your web site by way of your YouTube page. May I say that both are excellent?

    Keep up the excellent work!!

    John Crowley
    SubtleMD@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Jany, what a surprise, who have your own webside, I discovered today, maybe you will remember me,I wish you and Michael and your famely all best wishes, greetings from
    Michael,

    Michael Zens
    Pontestrasse 1
    02826 Görlitz
    Germany

    e-mail:malton@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete