Wednesday, November 22, 2006

New Movie Posters


Look, I do have other interests apart from Catholicism and Spiderman - but I can't think of any at the moment! Oh - hang on here's another:

Yes, if you too are a child of the 80s you are likely to have a passion for Transformers. Next year a live action film will be released, directed by action-movie veteran Michael Bay. If you can't wait for that there is also a 20th anniversary DVD of the classic animated movie, which is still a great watch even to this day. Out now on Region 1 DVD!

So there are two things coming in 2007 that I'm excited about (in addition to my daughter)!

1 comment:

  1. I have fond memories of Transformers and its spinoffs. I was a huge cult favourite here. My colleagues in the office have the poster up as their wallpaper.

    You should check out the trailer. It reveals absolutely bupkus.

    Builds up the anticipation though.

    Wikipedia has a huge amount of info on the Transformers universe. A good refresher course before the movie premieres.

    ReplyDelete