Saturday, October 13, 2007

Damian Coghlan Video



This video was produced by myself using Windows Movie Maker and lots of old family photos. It shows Damian's life to the soundtrack of Star Wars; a film and mythology which he was so energetically passionate about. The video will be premièred today at a memorial commemorating 10 years since he passed away.

Following this post I will reproduce the text of the eulogy booklet I produced for the occasion; in six parts: Damian Coghlan - 10 years on...

2 comments:

  1. Don't know whether you read comments or not but just wanted to say i found the video extremely fitting. I have always felt robbed that i never got to meet your brother, as i feel much like yourself and i, we would have had alot in common. I have him to thank for the many hours we idled away at uni talking about starwars and transformers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mace. Of course, my big brother had a really huge effect on my life, and that is bound to change the person I am. Mace, you are the same age as Damian and therefore have always been like a big brother to me also, as well as a 'best man'!!

    Glad you stopped by here, and I hope you also enjoy reading the following eulogy about him.

    ReplyDelete