Monday, July 02, 2007

Linacre Centre International Conference

Incapacity and Care:
Moral Problems in Healthcare and Research


An international conference to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Linacre Centre's foundation

St Mary's University College
Strawberry Hill
5-7 July 2007

Organised by Linacre Centre of Healthcare Ethics (London)
With Sponsorship from Ave Maria School of Law (Michigan)



I am really looking forward to this conference, which will be my first taste of what the Linacre Centre has to offer. I imagine it will really give me a huge boost, especially since the prospect of being a practising doctor is looming and makes me feel somewhat nervous.

Speakers will include Archbishop Mario Conti, Fr Benedict Groeschel, Dr David Jones, Dr Bill Sullivan, Dr Wendy Hiscox, Professor Desmond O'Neill, Dr Helen Watt, Dr Aaron Kheriaty, Anthony McCarthy, Dr Philip Howard and Professor John Finnis.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderul! Check out the Bishop Vasa article on my blog...

    ReplyDelete