Friday, June 15, 2007

Recess

In view of the most fantastic wonderful news since the birth of my baby girl, I am taking a bit off time off blogging. I'm sure if you tune in next weekend you will find something new here, but until then don't count on it!

It was very nice to receive so many congratulations messages. I didn't like to think what would have happened if I hadn't passed my degree, so it was a joy to share this good news with you all. May God bless you and keep you from all evil, and bring you all to everlasting life!

I hope to reflect on the Hippocratic Oath soon. Our Medical School doesn't have 'oaths' as far as I know, so I will perhaps have to arrange a suitable time and setting to truly consecrate my qualification to God, so that my skills may only be used for His Greater Glory. Personally, I never saw what all the fuss was about with old Hippocrates; all the invocation of Greek gods and the forbidding of sharing secret medical knowledge with lesser mortals seemed a bit outdated to me. Anyway, let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment