Sunday, February 18, 2007

Catholic Blog Awards Results

Thanks to all my readers for allowing me to be a part of the 2007 Catholic Blog Awards; an honour I was not expecting! I received 10 votes in total, and I now have the prestigious result of:

29th Place - Best New Catholic Blog

56th Place - Best Overall Catholic Blog

Part of my victory speech would be to say "Thank God for all the Blogs which are better than mine, so that I have something decent to read in my spare time". After all, if mine were the best I would get bored reading about myself all day.

Indeed, there are so many top quality Catholic Blogs out there; the results page makes some interesting reading if only to discover them all! My browser highlights all the ones I've already visited; it is very few, that's for sure!

Maybe next year they will include the category "Best Catholic Blog by Married Medical Student" which would perhaps guarantee me an acolyte!

1 comment:

  1. I've just realised that by next year I would not be elegible for "Best Catholic Blog by Married Medical Student" because I will then be a doctor. Competition will be too tough with the other Catholic Doctors out there. Even with the former, Antonia's World would beat me anyway! I will not get too disheartened by it all!

    ReplyDelete