Friday, April 14, 2006

Station XIV

V/: We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee (genufect)
R/: Because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Ave crux, spes unica,

Hail Cross, our only hope,

Mundi salus et gloria,

salvation and glory of the world,

Auge piis justitiam,

increase justice for the faithful

Reisque dona veniam!

and grant pardon to the guilty.

Amen.

Amen.

Ah! my buried Jesus, I kiss the stone that encloses Thee. But Thou didst rise again the third day. I beseech Thee, by Thy resurrection, make me rise glorious with Thee at the last day, to be always united with Thee in heaven to praise Thee and love Thee for ever. O Jesus, I love Thee; and I repent of ever having offended Thee. Permit not that I ever offend Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always, and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

20. Quando corpus morietur,
Fac, ut animae donetur
Paradisi gloria. Amen

20. When my body dies, grant that to my soul is given the glory of paradise. Amen