Friday, April 14, 2006

Station II

Previous

V/: We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee (genufect)
R/: Because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Ave, ave crux!

Hail, hail, O Cross!

My most Beloved Jesus, I embrace all the tribulations Thou hast destined for me until death. I beseech Thee, by the merits of the pain Thou didst suffer in carrying Thy cross, to give me the necessary help to carry mine with perfect patience and resignation. I love Thee, Jesus, my love, above all things; I repent with my whole heart of having offended Thee. Never permit me to separate myself from Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

3. O quam tristis et afflicta
Fuit illa benedicta
Mater unigeniti!

3. O how sad and afflicted was that blessed Mother of the Only-begotten!