Friday, April 14, 2006

Station XIII

V/: We adore Thee, O Christ, and we bless Thee (genufect)
R/: Because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

O Mother of sorrow, for the love of this Son, accept me for thy servant, and pray for me. And Thou, my Redeemer, since Thou hast died for me, permit me to love Thee; for I wish but Thee, and nothing more. I love Thee, my Jesus, above all things; I repent with my whole heart of having offended Thee. Never permit me to separate myself from Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always, and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

19. Christe, cum sit hinc exire,
Da per Matrem me venire
Ad palmam victoriae

19. Christ, when it is time to pass away, grant that through your Mother I may come to the palm of victory