Monday, October 23, 2006

Welcome to my Blog

I warmly welcome you into my life! It will take a long time for this blog to get up and running, and I cannot hope for it to be nearly as interesting as those blogs I read regularly... but in any case, here is my humble attempt!

I imagine my musings with revolve around the world through my eyes:

  • the eyes of a medical student, soon to be a doctor;
  • the eyes of a young Catholic perplexed and transfixed by the Faith;
  • the eyes of a married man;
  • the eyes of a new father.

I hope that anyone interested in these things will glean some joy to see my struggling with life in all its complexities! I shall especially enjoy posting the photographs I love taking, and sharing these with anyone who knows me.

I am also excited to turn my unproductive web-browsing into something useful and concrete: and to reach out to the blogging community to share some of the experiences which would otherwise remain private.

God bless you all and please pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Matthew - don't tell me. You've fallen for the blog spell. Any minute now and I'll be under this curse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere. Medics all over the place!

    ReplyDelete