Thursday, October 26, 2006

Technical hitch!

I have so many pictures which I am eager to put up here. I have many things to post about, but without pictures, this blog will soon deteriorate into a mindless drivel-fest.

I had no problems inserting a picture on my first post, but now whenever I upload a picture it fails to appear in the edit box. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Its as if the picture is uploaded to blogger, but then effectively lost forever, vanished without a trace. What is happening?

Without some help, my blog is doomed to die an early death.

2 comments:

  1. I have found a temporary solution http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/950feacce28e6ae1/d535d6d1dd377204?lnk=gst&q=picture&rnum=1#d535d6d1dd377204 but hopefully it will start working properly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    This *SAME* thing happens to me!
    It just seems to occur every now & then at random, & I don't know how to get over it!

    ReplyDelete