Saturday, December 02, 2006

Friends with Christ - New Blog!

I am pleased to announce that my good friend Fr. Richard Aladics has started a new blog. I'm so excited! Click on the link above. He has drawn my attention to the strange fact that the post editor toolbar has disappeared in blogger making it impossible to add photos or edit text format. So... hopefully this problem will rectify itself soon because I have a few posts in the pipeline (ie. that I've been thinking about doing) which have to now be on hold. Let me know if you know the solution to this problem.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this excites me also. Fr Richard once cooked for me a fabulous meal (except for the wasps!). I will also be on retreat with him at the end of term.

    By the way, how do I get onto the 'St Blog's Parish' thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow the link in my blogroll to St. Blogs Parish for more information. Just don't join the ringsurf list because its getting deleted. To join the Frappr Map click on 'Add' in the top right hand corner of the above map, which should tell you all you need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like everyone is leaving me behind. Am I the only non blogger in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Andrew you're not the only non-blogger in the world. A very interesting phenomonon nevertheless. Matt, thanks for the referral. And good luck with the imminent birth. It seems you already know some of my friends at 'Blogging the Catholic Church in the British Isles' - 2 Bristolians!

    ReplyDelete