Monday, August 04, 2008

From the Kiddy Album...

I think Wendy may have had a devotion to Our Lady long before she converted to Catholicism!

Unlike many converts, it wasn't a negative aspect of Anglicanism that pushed her over the Tyber, but rather a positive moving of the Holy Spirit in her life, which was already deeply committed to God.

But that's not the point of this post; merely to show a cute kiddy photo of her dressed up as Our Lady! Don't know who the St Joseph is. I only ever ended up being a shepherd, but other times may have been busy "internally participating" in the Sacred Mysteries....

2 comments:

  1. hehe! aw what a cute photo!

    I was chosen to be Angel Gabriel, but then I got chicken-pox and couldn't do it!

    -x-x-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely pic. I'm soooo jealous, I longed to play the lead role, but only got a bit part in the choir after the audition, boo hoo.
    I've awarded you a blogging thingie, in the interests of equal opportunities for both sexes, since I don't know many male bloggers - apart from Priests who are all far above such worldly distractions!

    ReplyDelete