Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome

I have just been preparing a post for Friday's feast of the Chair of St Peter: and notice I have had more visits in the last hour than I usually have in a whole day! This is due solely to two most important and popular blogs linking to me: What does the Prayer Really Say? and The New Liturgical Movement. Thank you very much to you both!

Since many new faces have just found their way here, I bid you all a fine welcome. If you would like to know more about me and my blog, simply click on the "welcome" tab at the top left hand corner. There is also more small print to be found on the "contact" tab.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt,

    Thanks for visiting my blog the other day, I've enjoyed reading your posts on my visit to yours.

    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete