Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stats

Now that Lacrimarum Valle has reached 50,000 visits, I would like to thank you all for reading. Especially those bloggers who encouraged and welcomed me so much in the very beginning. In many ways Blogging is an act of community. It very quickly draws together like-minded people and makes us realise we're not completely barking mad (just mostly) and not as isolated in our views as is apparent from everyday life.

Now that the hits meter has calmed down a bit after a little Fr Z/Fr TF/NLM spike, I will get back to the mundane writing of articles which has become sadly less frequent since I began full-time paid employment. If possible, some prayers will be greatly appreciated as I get through the next few hurdles of my life: Passing my Foundation Year 1 Assessment; Finding a new job for August, and moving house. All of which should be complete by April.

Lent is becoming bitterly apparent in our home at this time, as more and more belongings become boxed up (or thrown out) leaving us within a bear and barren shell. It is cold and it echos. Perhaps the closest I will ever get to monastic austerity...

No comments:

Post a Comment