Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'll Be Back



We're now back from an excellent holiday in sunny Devonshire coastline, hence the lack of recent posts. This month is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, a devotion we are especially attached to. I hope to write more about this soon, especially since this time last year a Protestant pastor challenged me about what reparation to the sacred heart means. I was too preoccupied to answer this, and a little tired of Protestant rhetoric, so avoided it. But I must do so now in charity.

The title of this post fits in with the release of the fourth terminator movie, set in 2018. I love these movies, despite it all making more sense leaving the first film on its own! Anyway, it was incredibly enjoyable. There is even a computer generated mayor of California making an appearance (which was just as believable as the one in the flesh). The picture on the right is of T-X from the third(-rate) film, which I took at the Star Wars celebration in July 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment