Friday, October 31, 2008

Winter Chill

As the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are My ways exalted above your ways, and My thoughts above your thoughts. And as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and return no more thither, but soak the earth, and water it, and make it to spring, and give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall My word be, which shall go forth from My mouth: it shall not return to Me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.
Isaias 55:9-11

It's a little early for snow, but I'm sure that it signals the winter before the autumn is even over! The colours of brown and yellow are beautiful, and so long as one is wrapped up with a roaring fire and cup of tea at home, it is probably my favourite season!

There have been fireworks everywhere for 'Diwali', and tonight is All Hallows Eve: we can fix our minds on the true Light of Christ, and His Saints who we hope and pray to become. All through Jesus and Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment